The admission criteria are calculated according to different points. These are as follows:
- How old is the child?
- Does the child live in the city or district?
- Did the child change the institution and if so why?
- Does the child have sibling children attending kindergarten?
- Does a parent live alone with the child and is working or looking for work?
- Are both parents working, looking for work or training?
- Is the workplace near the kindergarten environment?
- Are the parents involved in the kindergarten?
- Is there a stressful family situation?
- Are there pedagogical reasons that speak for unconditional admission?
- Could the child not be considered last year?
Admission criteria are reviewed and agreed annually with the council of our institution.