In order to successfully enable children to have their right to participation and equal opportunity, our parents come together regularly and share educational experiences. For this purpose, our education institution offers supplementary education programs for parents and children. In addition, the linguistic promotion and preparation for the kindergarten and school entry takes place. Through our educational offers, children are integrated into social structures before the kindergarten age and the first funding processes are implemented. Through playful experiences, they are specifically taught social skills and comprehensive language support.
Our goals regarding the children include:
- support children in their holistic development through different situations and offers for the most diverse development areas,
- Allowing children to communicate with each other, within and outside the group situation
- Allow children to contact other adults,
- Create a respectful and individual relationship of each individual child,
- Implement observation and documentation tools that address the child's upcoming developmental challenges and challenges.