The variety of differences between the children and their families are seen as natural in the everyday life of our care facilities. This creates different challenges for everyone involved.
Childhood anxiety, illnesses, contentious sibling relationships as well as anger and aggression are part of the daily tasks of parents and educational staff. In order to avoid any breaks between
the individual stages of development of a child, our educational provider offers different offers for parents on these and other topics.
For dealing with conflicts, there are following offers:
- educational counseling (to understand and apply different educational methods),
- family counseling (dealing with children in case of separation or divorce),
- Nutrition and health advice (when eating or sleeping disorders occur),
- language promotion advice (in case of speech disorders),
- Creative conflict solutions (such as relaxation education).