The variety of differences between the children and their families are seen as natural in the everyday life of our care facilities. This creates different challenges for everyone involved.
Childhood anxiety, illnesses, contentious sibling relationships as well as anger and aggression are part of the daily tasks of parents and educational staff. In order to avoid any breaks between
the individual stages of development of a child, our educational provider offers different offers for parents on these and other topics.
For dealing with conflicts, there are following offers:
- educational counseling (to understand and apply different educational methods),
- family counseling (dealing with children in case of separation or divorce),
- Nutrition and health advice (when eating or sleeping disorders occur),
- language promotion advice (in case of speech disorders),
- Creative conflict solutions (such as relaxation education).
SPENDEKONTO DER VIELFALT GRUPPE
Bank: Sparkasse Duisburg
IBAN: DE27 3505 0000 0380 0177 31
Sie möchten mehr über uns erfahren? Spannende Neuigkeiten rund um die Vielfalt Gruppe finden Sie stets aktuell auf den sozialen Netzwerken. Folgen Sie uns auf Facebook, Instagram und Twitter!